10978 Majuro Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322463 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Parking: 242 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1627130000
- Zillow Home ID: 44592916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10978 Majuro Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sandalwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% greater than in Jacksonville, and 202.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sandalwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandalwood home values.
- 10984 Majuro Dr Jacksonville, FL$90K321,248
- 10972 Majuro Dr Jacksonville, FL$121K321,338
- 10983 Weymouth Cir N Jacksonville, FL$99K321,236
- 2075 Weymouth Cir E Jacksonville, FL$100K321,352
- 10975 Weymouth Cir N Jacksonville, FL$93K321,020
- 10977 Majuro Dr Jacksonville, FL$110K321,352
- 10968 Majuro Dr Jacksonville, FL$124K321,352
- 10971 Majuro Dr Jacksonville, FL$82K32920
- 10983 Majuro Dr Jacksonville, FL$106K321,578
- 2072 Luana Dr E Jacksonville, FL$129K321,338
- 2074 Luana Dr E Jacksonville, FL$94K321,248
- 10969 Weymouth Cir N Jacksonville, FL$84K321,014
- 10967 Majuro Dr Jacksonville, FL$101K321,248
- 2083 Weymouth Cir E Jacksonville, FL$94K32956
- 10960 Majuro Dr Jacksonville, FL$90K321,280
- 10993 Majuro Dr Jacksonville, FL$137K321,466
- 2080 Luana Dr E Jacksonville, FL$100K321,014
- 2126 Weymouth Cir E Jacksonville, FL$123K421,492
- 10980 Luana Dr N Jacksonville, FL$132K321,786
- 10974 Luana Dr N Jacksonville, FL$96K321,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!