- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1098 Sentinel Dr, La Verne, CA 917503 beds, 2 baths, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,535 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1992 for $90,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 8391029062
- Zillow Home ID: 21532290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1098 Sentinel Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91750, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in La Verne, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91750 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in La Verne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91750 home values.
- 1086 Sentinel Dr La Verne, CA$450K321,369
- 3757 Damien Ave La Verne, CA$449K321,300
- 1074 Sentinel Dr La Verne, CA$496K421,871
- 3745 Damien Ave La Verne, CA$450K321,369
- 3748 Pond Cir La Verne, CA$449K321,369
- 3733 Damien Ave La Verne, CA$417K321,300
- 1060 Sentinel Dr La Verne, CA$487K321,705
- 3760 Pond Cir La Verne, CA$434K321,300
- 3730 Pond Cir La Verne, CA$451K321,300
- 1052 Sentinel Dr La Verne, CA$463K321,452
- 3743 Pond Cir La Verne, CA$442K321,300
- 1097 Hormel Ave La Verne, CA$470K421,598
- 3731 Pond Cir La Verne, CA$462K321,300
- 3530 Damien Ave SPC 214 La Verne, CA$181K221,658
- 3530 Damien Ave SPC 110 La Verne, CA$344K221,356
- 3530 Damien Ave SPC 81 La Verne, CA$368K------
- 3530 Damien Ave SPC 93 La Verne, CA$314K221,140
- 3530 Damien Ave SPC 257 La Verne, CA$546K222,176
- 3530 Damien Ave SPC 289 La Verne, CA$178K221,488
- 3530 Damien Ave SPC 255 La Verne, CA$354K221,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292