A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-67K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- All time views: 1,637
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $24,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $23
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Boathouse: No Dock Or Boathouse
- Fees Include: None
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- List Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Lot Description: Level Lot
- Lot Size: 2 - 1 Acre
- Market Code: Off Market
- Photo Available: YES
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Photo: Broker Will Provide Photo
- Date Of Possession: At Closing
- Parking: Carport
- SQFT Source: Public Record
- State: GA
- Stories: 1 Story
- Style: Ranch
- Share Address with Public Websites: Yes
- Include in Auto-Valuation Models: Yes
- Allow additional comments: Yes
- Share with Public Websites: Yes
- Water: Public Water
- Cooling Source: Other (See Remarks)
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Showing Instructions: Call Agent Only
- Style: Traditional
- source: Nightly Maint
- Swift Entry: Yes
- Water: Sewer Connected
- Heating Source: Other (See Remarks)
- Special Conditions: Investor Owned
- Parking: Attached
- Parking: 1 Car
- Rooms: Living Rm Combo
- Rooms: Master On Main Level
- Acreage Source: Public Record
- Amenities: None
- Basement: Crawlspace
- Energy Related: None
- Construction: Other (See Remarks)
- Laundry Location: Other (See Remarks)
- Status: Under Contract
- Heating Type: Other (See Remarks)
- Rooms: Other (See Remarks)
- Kitchen Equipment: Other (See Remarks)
- Special Conditions: No Disclosure
- Other (See Remarks)
- Special Conditions: As Is
- Cooling Type: Other (See Remarks)
- Area: ATSE
- High School: GA
- Middle School: GA
- Elementary School: A County
- High School: Fulton County
- Middle School: Fulton County
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Parcel #: 14 0001 LL073
- Zillow Home ID: 65440438
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: South River Gardens
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.