10991 Riveredge Dr, Cleveland, OH 441303 beds, 1 bath, 1,163 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,740 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $117,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,163 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 44236046
- Zillow Home ID: 33548906
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10991 Riveredge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44130, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% less than in Parma, and 7.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44130 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44130 home values.
- 11011 Riveredge Dr Parma, OH$115K311,695
- 10971 Riveredge Dr Parma, OH$93K31.51,066
- 10990 Aaron Dr Parma, OH$66K32988
- 10970 Aaron Dr Parma, OH$75K31988
- 11010 Aaron Dr Parma, OH$76K32988
- 11041 Riveredge Dr Parma, OH$97K311,066
- 10941 Riveredge Dr Parma, OH$85K321,102
- 10990 Riveredge Dr Parma, OH$109K311,192
- 10970 Riveredge Dr Parma, OH$92K31.51,066
- 11010 Riveredge Dr Parma, OH$118K321,218
- 10940 Aaron Dr Parma, OH$109K32988
- 11030 Aaron Dr Cleveland, OH$109K31988
- 11061 Riveredge Dr Parma, OH$116K321,200
- 10911 Riveredge Dr Parma, OH$84K311,066
- 10940 Riveredge Dr Cleveland, OH$121K321,128
- 11040 Riveredge Dr Cleveland, OH$115K411,335
- 10910 Aaron Dr Parma, OH$94K31988
- 11060 Aaron Dr Parma, OH$82K31988
- 10910 Riveredge Dr Cleveland, OH$92K321,106
- 11060 Riveredge Dr Cleveland, OH$90K311,258
Nearby Schools in Parma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292