10995 SW 32nd St, Miami, FL 331655 beds, 3 baths, 3,659 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,659 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 3040180000410
- Zillow Home ID: 44196943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10995 Sw 32nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33165, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% less than in University Park, and 89.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33165 home values rise more quickly than other regions in University Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33165 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
3,184 sqft, 19,602 sqft lot, built in 1984
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 3130 SW 109th Ct Miami, FL$611K435,031
- 3160 SW 109th Ct Miami, FL$756K433,674
- 3100 SW 109th Ct Miami, FL$544K433,675
- 3158 SW 110th Ave Miami, FL$584K533,956
- 3198 SW 110th Ave Miami, FL$608K433,173
- 3055 SW 110th Ave Miami, FL$583K744,391
- 3060 SW 109th Ct Miami, FL$995K655,544
- 3108 SW 110th Ave Miami, FL$573K433,563
- 10990 SW 32nd St Miami, FL$460K322,720
- 3030 SW 109th Ct Miami, FL$574K433,891
- 3098 SW 110th Ave Miami, FL$478K42.52,842
- 11000 SW 32nd St Miami, FL$549K423,951
- 3157 SW 111th Ave Miami, FL$598K534,034
- 3177 SW 109th Ct Miami, FL$570K433,734
- 3005 SW 110th Ave Miami, FL$565K42.53,546
- 3199 SW 109th Ct Miami, FL$752K565,007
- 3107 SW 111th Ave Miami, FL$539K422,806
- 3175 SW 109th Ct Miami, FL$544K444,315
- 10950 SW 32nd St Miami, FL$606K433,789
- 3275 SW 110th Ave Miami, FL$834K434,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!