- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10S244 S Grant St, Burr Ridge, IL 605276 baths, 4,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Last sold: May 2014 for $655,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Parking: 888 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,580 sqft
- Parcel #: 1001102008
- Zillow Home ID: 4601380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10S244 S Grant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60527 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.2% higher than in Du Page, and 473.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Du Page.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60527 home values.
- 10S230 S Grant St Burr Ridge, IL$542K43.54,400
- 10S260 S Grant St Burr Ridge, IL$674K--33,702
- 15W770 90th St Burr Ridge, IL$447KStudio--1,416
- 15W627 89th St Burr Ridge, IL$776K--54,200
- 15W601 89th St Burr Ridge, IL--------
- 10S265 S Vine St Burr Ridge, IL$909KStudio--4,334
- 9001 Turnberry Dr Burr Ridge, IL$808K--43,383
- 15W660 90th St Burr Ridge, IL$331K------
- 15W660 90th St Burr Ridge, IL$1.45M447,192
- 10S231 S Vine St Burr Ridge, IL$634K--53,048
- 9000 Turnberry Dr Burr Ridge, IL$983K445,750
- 15W630 89th St Burr Ridge, IL$606K--21,979
- 15W620 89th St Burr Ridge, IL$555K--21,898
- 15W599 89th St Burr Ridge, IL$1.53M--74,527
- 9020 Turnberry Dr Burr Ridge, IL$867K--54,369
- 3 Turnberry Ct Burr Ridge, IL$913K--64,971
- 5 Turnberry Ct Burr Ridge, IL$901K--44,856
- 15W680 89th St Burr Ridge, IL$826K--11,095
- 15W696 90th St Burr Ridge, IL$964K--64,691
- 8810 S Grant St Burr Ridge, IL$710K--43,708
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292