11-13 Champlain Ave, Lawrence, MA 018419 beds, 1 bath, 3,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 113 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 71678332
- AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, COL_DSCRP_3 \ None, COL_DSCRP_4 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Tile Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ None, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,444 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0188 B:0000 L:0055
- Zillow Home ID: 59241415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11-13 Champlain Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.8% greater than in Lawrence, and 106% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
- 20 Champlain Ave UNIT 20 Lawrence, MA$125K31.51,006
- 24 Champlain Ave Lawrence, MA$183K31.51,111
- 6 Champlain Ave UNIT 6 Lawrence, MA$147K311,535
- 4 Champlain Ave UNIT 4 Lawrence, MA$148K311,535
- 2 Champlain Ave UNIT 2 Lawrence, MA$147K311,535
- 6 Champlain Ave Lawrence, MA$172K311,535
- 124 Oxford St # 130 Lawrence, MA$221K621,644
- 121 Oxford St Lawrence, MA$178K321,528
- 123-125 Oxford St Lawrence, MA$333K632,624
- 20 Champlain Ave Lawrence, MA$202K------
- 129-133 Oxford St Lawrence, MA$282K632,816
- 79 Champlain Ave Lawrence, MA$307K933,762
- 123 Oxford St # A Lawrence, MA$175K31.51,300
- 125 Oxford St # B Lawrence, MA$176K31.51,300
- 137 Oxford St Lawrence, MA$177K422,834
- 138 Oxford St UNIT 138 Lawrence, MA$128K211,126
- 140 Oxford St UNIT 140 Lawrence, MA$128K211,126
- 141 Oxford St Lawrence, MA$146K311,212
- 110-112 Oxford St Lawrence, MA$369K933,873
- 142 Oxford St UNIT 142 Lawrence, MA$134K321,693
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!