11-13 Wait St, SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
For Sale: $159,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:2,448 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:1924
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow153
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAPOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ None,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam,HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Walk-Up Attic,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- MLS #71552415
- Parcel #S:11915 P:0054
- Room Count12
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID56232389
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$140,543||$128K – $150K||+$1,533||$57||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$944/mo||$850 – $1.2K/mo||+$1||$0.39||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Liberty Heights home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Springfield as a whole. Among Liberty Heights homes, this home is 44.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Liberty Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.4% higher than in Springfield, and 41.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Springfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 11-13 Wait Street
- 23-25 Wait St Springfield, MA$120K62.02,320
- 24-26 Wait St Springfield, MA$121K42.02,522
- 24 Governor St Springfield, MA$108K63.02,868
- 35 Wait St Springfield, MA$112K31.01,512
- 31-33 Miller St Springfield, MA$95K62.52,288
- 11 Governor St Springfield, MA$82K31.01,494
- 19-21 Miller St Springfield, MA$169K63.02,368
- 42-44 Governor St Springfield, MA$94K--3.02,838
- 61 Mooreland St Springfield, MA$113K31.01,420
- 517-519 Armory St Springfield, MA$114K62.02,648
- 17 Mooreland St Springfield, MA$113K82.03,103
- 85-87 Mooreland St Springfield, MA$108K62.02,576
- 598-600 Armory St Springfield, MA$117K42.02,394
- 31-33 Parkside St Springfield, MA$81K82.02,475
- 71 Wait St Springfield, MA$85K31.01,406
- 78-80 Mooreland St Springfield, MA$138K63.03,375
- 636-638 Carew St Springfield, MA$115K82.03,191
- 76 Miller St Springfield, MA$92K31.01,294
- 24 Morrell St Springfield, MA$75K52.01,620
- 67 Governor St Springfield, MA$109K21.51,379
Nearby Schools in Springfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Glenwood (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Van Sickle Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- High School of Commerce (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Putnam Vocational Technical Academy (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 2.5 mi
- High School/Science-Tech (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 2.5 mi
- Springfield Central High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 2.7 mi
- Boland School PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005