11 Albion St# 13A, Roxbury, MA 02119
Sold on 4/9/13: $360,000
- Bedrooms:10 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Multi Family:4,000 sq ft
- Lot:3,502 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $360,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count24
- Zillow Home ID59186051
- Parcel #W:08 P:00159 S:000
- Roof TypeOther
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow337
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$524,475||$477K – $629K||+$7,888||$131||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,447/mo||$1.7K – $3.3K/mo||+$145||$0.61||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Roxbury home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 81.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 55% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 175.9% greater than in Boston, and 4.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
Neighborhood for 11 Albion Street # 13A
- 11 Albion St Roxbury, MA$492K93.04,557
- 9 Albion St Roxbury, MA$466K93.04,707
- 15 Albion St Roxbury, MA$332K63.02,592
- 12 Albion St Roxbury, MA$291K52.52,361
- 12 E Cottage St Uphams Corner, MA$302K42.02,560
- 14 Albion St Roxbury, MA$298K42.02,005
- 10 Albion St Roxbury, MA$309K43.02,232
- 17 Albion St Roxbury, MA$454K63.0--
- 16 Albion St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA$264K31.51,532
- 16 Albion St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA$297K31.51,722
- 8 Albion St Roxbury, MA$246K31.51,492
- 14 E Cottage St Uphams Corner, MA$300K31.01,063
- 19 Albion St Roxbury, MA$399K93.02,837
- 1 Leyland St Dorchester, MA$443K103.02,982
- 15-17 Burrell St Boston, MA$434K63.02,748
- 13 Burrell St Roxbury, MA$288K62.01,848
- 21 Albion St Roxbury, MA$301K42.02,711
- 16 E Cottage St Dorchester, MA$369K53.02,895
- 19 Burrell St Roxbury, MA$297K42.02,228
- 11 Burrell St Roxbury, MA$277K52.01,856
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005