A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $358,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,138 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:053 B:0469 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 65814264
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02864 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Cumberland as a whole. Among 02864 homes, this home is valued 50.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% lower than in Cumberland, and 78.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02864 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cumberland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02864 home values.
|7 Amanda Dr Cumberland, RI||$318K||4||2.5||1,934|
|7 Elk St Cumberland, RI||$175K||3||1||1,522|
|9 Amanda Dr Cumberland, RI||$323K||3||2.5||1,887|
|5 Amanda Dr Cumberland, RI||$306K||4||2.5||1,828|
|15 Amanda Dr Cumberland, RI||$417K||5||3||2,713|
|3 Amanda Dr Cumberland, RI||$274K||4||1.5||1,768|
|17 Amanda Dr Cumberland, RI||$235K||3||1.5||1,436|
|17 Edgewood Ave Cranston, RI||$163K||3||1.5||1,432|
|11 Edgewood Ave Cranston, RI||$150K||3||1||1,344|
|20 Edgewood Ave Cranston, RI||$149K||3||2||1,272|
|18 Edgewood Ave Cranston, RI||$145K||3||1||1,262|
|5 Edgewood Ave Cumberland, RI||$310K||4||2.5||2,200|
|16 Edgewood Ave Cumberland, RI||$264K||3||1.5||1,664|
|16 Edgewood Ave Cranston, RI||$190K||5||2.5||1,880|
|12 Edgewood Ave Cumberland, RI||$265K||4||1.5||1,664|
|21 Edgewood Ave Cumberland, RI||$299K||4||1.5||1,768|
|29 Edgewood Ave Cranston, RI||$182K||8||3||2,678|
|8 Edgewood Ave Cumberland, RI||$263K||4||1.5||1,664|
|24 Edgewood Ave Cumberland, RI||$298K||4||2||2,028|
|33 Edgewood Ave Cranston, RI||$143K||3||1||1,145|
Nearby Schools in Cumberland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!