- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 3,332 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $262
- 476 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,715 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: M:022.0-0000-0324.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57102222
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $444-636K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 20.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|12 Appleton Ln Reading, MA||$712K||3||2.5||2,296|
|16 Appleton Ln Reading, MA||$605K||3||2||2,082|
|6 Appleton Ln Reading, MA||$554K||3||2||1,638|
|25 Pierce St UNIT 25 Reading, MA||$395K||2||2||1,535|
|76 Orange St Reading, MA||$549K||3||2||2,575|
|79 Orange St Reading, MA||$536K||4||2||2,688|
|68 Orange St Reading, MA||$474K||4||1.5||1,834|
|21 Pierce St Reading, MA||$562K||3||3||2,332|
|80 Orange St Reading, MA||$486K||3||1.5||2,323|
|82 Orange St Reading, MA||$435K||2||2||1,404|
|10 Pierce St # 3 Reading, MA||$539K||3||3.5||2,108|
|10 Pierce St Reading, MA||--||--||--||--|
|35 Pierce St Reading, MA||$449K||4||1||2,032|
|33 Pierce St Reading, MA||$560K||2||2||--|
|33 Pierce St UNIT 33 Reading, MA||$393K||2||2||1,535|
|31 Pierce St UNIT 31 Reading, MA||$406K||3||3.5||1,535|
|29 Pierce St UNIT 29 Reading, MA||$397K||3||2.5||1,535|
|86 Orange St Reading, MA||$441K||3||2||1,438|
|27 Pierce St UNIT 27 Reading, MA||$393K||2||2||1,535|
|30 Pierce St Reading, MA||$412K||4||2||1,707|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!