11 Auburn St, Wakefield, MA 01880
Sold on 10/15/12: $373,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,292 sq ft
- Lot:6,947 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $373,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow417
- Last Remodel Year1952
- Parcel #M:000012 B:0348 P:000095
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56351451
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$371,076||$345K – $393K||+$2,572||$287||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,128/mo||$1.6K – $2.5K/mo||-$17||$1.65||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 01880 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 10.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01880 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% lower than in Wakefield, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
Neighborhood for 11 Auburn Street
- 10 Auburn St Wakefield, MA$365K31.01,366
- 3 Auburn St Wakefield, MA$381K31.51,477
- 20 Emerson St APT 3 Wakefield, MA$226K21.0946
- 12 Emerson St Wakefield, MA$375K31.01,628
- 50 Chestnut St Wakefield, MA$411K62.02,361
- 56 Chestnut St UNIT 2 Wakefield, MA$228K21.01,208
- 24 Gould St Wakefield, MA$468K63.02,884
- 66 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$390K31.51,604
- 12 Avon Ct Wakefield, MA$368K31.01,476
- 5 Murray St Wakefield, MA$419K52.52,365
- 28 Gould St Wakefield, MA$441K52.02,668
- 84 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$500K32.52,489
- 55 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$419K42.02,181
- 53 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$375K31.51,424
- 86 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$413K42.01,540
- 41 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$431K32.01,818
- 50 Tuttle St APT 1 Wakefield, MA$148K11.0520
- 50 Tuttle St APT 10 Wakefield, MA$154K21.0700
- 41 Tuttle Street Wakefield, MA$363K------
- 33 Gould St Wakefield, MA$394K32.01,610
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005