11 Augusta Rd, Milton, MA 021865 beds, 5 baths, 3,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $820,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,788 sqft
- Parcel #: M:F B:002 L:8
- Zillow Home ID: 57468294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Augusta Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02186, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milton, and 90.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02186 home values.
- 19 Augusta Rd Milton, MA$606K41.52,076
- 14 Taff Rd Milton, MA$750K33.52,315
- 5 Augusta Rd Milton, MA$639K41.52,427
- 2 Hurlcroft Rd Milton, MA$482K31.51,761
- 18 Taff Rd Milton, MA$812K32.52,288
- 10 Augusta Rd Milton, MA$754K32.52,414
- 16 Augusta Rd Milton, MA$846K43.52,883
- 8 Hurlcroft Rd Milton, MA$532K31.51,871
- 16 Hurlcroft Rd Milton, MA$635K31.52,222
- 4 Augusta Rd Milton, MA$646K42.52,613
- 22 Augusta Rd Milton, MA$660K41.51,919
- 31 Pillon Rd Milton, MA$723K42.53,176
- 39 Pillon Rd Milton, MA$661K31.52,802
- 11 Taff Rd Milton, MA$739K42.52,737
- 414 Adams St Milton, MA$420K311,575
- 26 Hurlcroft Rd Milton, MA$622K32.52,581
- 21 Pillon Rd Milton, MA$715K31.52,298
- 49 Pillon Rd Milton, MA$751K42.53,059
- 412 Adams St Milton, MA$393K221,232
- 11 Pillon Rd Milton, MA$702K31.52,386
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292