A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 2,263 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:23 B:019 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58982827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $218-374K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06420 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Salem as a whole. Among 06420 homes, this home is valued 12.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06420, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Salem, and 76.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06420 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06420 home values.
|17 Bayberry Pl Salem, CT||$236K||3||1.5||2,200|
|1 Bayberry Pl Salem, CT||$212K||3||2.5||1,428|
|51 Sullivan Rd Salem, CT||$188K||2||2||1,232|
|24 Pleasant View Rd Salem, CT||$257K||4||2.5||2,280|
|16 Pleasant View Rd Salem, CT||--||--||--||--|
|75 Sullivan Rd Salem, CT||$261K||3||2.5||1,988|
|10 Pleasant View Rd Salem, CT||$247K||4||2.5||2,088|
|21 Bayberry Pl Salem, CT||$229K||3||2||1,896|
|4 Pleasant View Rd Salem, CT||$217K||3||2||1,408|
|26 Pleasant View Rd Salem, CT||$245K||3||2||2,190|
|20 Bayberry Pl Salem, CT||$241K||3||2||2,300|
|15 Pheasant Hill Rd Salem, CT||$244K||4||2.5||1,862|
|60 Sullivan Rd Salem, CT||$270K||4||2.5||2,000|
|54 Sullivan Rd Salem, CT||$215K||3||2||1,428|
|25 Pheasant Hill Rd Salem, CT||$295K||4||2.5||2,324|
|7 Pheasant Hill Ln Old Saybrook, CT||$289K||3||2.5||1,780|
|7 Pheasant Hill Rd Salem, CT||$257K||4||2.5||1,928|
|50 Sullivan Rd Salem, CT||$256K||4||2.5||1,954|
|42 Sullivan Rd Salem, CT||$269K||4||2.5||2,000|
|27 Pheasant Hill Rd Salem, CT||$251K||4||2.5||1,944|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.