11 Bearse AveUNIT 1, Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Sold on 11/15/13: $235,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,025 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $235,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesBEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ 2/3 Family,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,
- Parcel #W:17 P:03683 S:002
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID59103019
- Days on Zillow121
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Last Remodel Year1986
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$228,877||$217K – $243K||+$538||$223||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,787/mo||$1.5K – $2.4K/mo||$0||$1.74||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 31.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119% higher than in Boston, and 24.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 11 Bearse Avenue UNIT 1
- Unit 2$238K21.01,000
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005