11 Bisson Ln, Merrimac, MA 01860
Sold on 9/7/12: $1
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow471
- Parcel #M:0093 B:0001 L:00006
- Zillow Home ID56944359
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$291,690||$265K – $315K||+$8,457||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,753/mo||$1.3K – $2.4K/mo||-$18||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01860 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Merrimac as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01860 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Merrimac, and 18.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01860 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merrimac.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01860 home values.
Neighborhood for 11 Bisson Lane
Nearby Schools in Merrimac
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Helen R Donaghue School 3-6 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- Dr Frederick N Sweetsir PK-2 & ungraded 1.9 mi
- Charles C Cashman El PK-4 & ungraded 2.2 mi
- Dr John C Page School PK-6 & ungraded 2.4 mi
- Amesbury High 9-12 & ungraded 2.5 mi
- South Hampton Barnard School K-8 2.8 mi
- Whittier Regional Vocational 9-12 & ungraded 3.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005