- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 2,329 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $359,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $191
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,876 sqft
- Parcel #: M:39 L:209010
- Zillow Home ID: 56726227
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-440K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01545 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Shrewsbury as a whole. Among 01545 homes, this home is valued 1.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01545, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Shrewsbury, and 80% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01545 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shrewsbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01545 home values.
|15 Bluegrass Ln Shrewsbury, MA||$529K||3||2.5||3,394|
|9 Robin Way Oxford, MA||--||--||--||--|
|9 Robin Rd Shrewsbury, MA||$282K||3||1||1,196|
|7 Robin Way Oxford, MA||--||--||--||--|
|7 Robin Rd Shrewsbury, MA||$433K||4||4||2,540|
|11 Robin Way Oxford, MA||--||--||--||--|
|11 Robin Rd Shrewsbury, MA||$298K||3||1||1,196|
|5 Robin Rd Shrewsbury, MA||$299K||2||1||1,408|
|12 Bluegrass Ln Shrewsbury, MA||$351K||3||3||1,602|
|14 Bluegrass Ln Shrewsbury, MA||$310K||3||2||1,340|
|17 Bluegrass Ln Shrewsbury, MA||$352K||3||3||1,528|
|10 Bluegrass Ln Shrewsbury, MA||$357K||3||2||2,174|
|16 Bluegrass Ln Shrewsbury, MA||$312K||3||2||1,352|
|3 Robin Rd Shrewsbury, MA||$406K||5||3||2,813|
|12 Robin Rd Shrewsbury, MA||$288K||2||1||1,215|
|12 Robin Way Oxford, MA||--||--||--||--|
|8 Robin Way Oxford, MA||--||--||--||--|
|8 Robin Rd Shrewsbury, MA||$299K||3||1||1,326|
|10 Robin Rd Shrewsbury, MA||$376K||4||2.5||2,082|
|10 Robin Way Oxford, MA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Shrewsbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!