- Built in 1989
- 391 days on Zillow
- Views: 716 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $166,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: 4399459
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Roads \ Public, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Public, LotDescription \ View, Style \ Townhouse, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, Basement \ Slab, Foundation \ Float Slab, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Construction \ Existing, LotDescription \ Village, WaterHeater \ Domestic, Amenities \ Snow Removal, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Gas Heat Stove, Number Stories \ 2, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Public, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Loft, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Dining, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Battery Powered, Interior Features CF \ B-fast Nook\Room, Suitable Use CF \ Not Applicable, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: (210) 00002604917
- Zillow Home ID: 81624402
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $168-199K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Vermont home values will rise 3.3% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 05491, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% greater than in Addison, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 05491 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Addison.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Vergennes
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Mount Abraham Uhsd #28 (assigned)7-129.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.