11 Bylund Ave, Auburn, MA 015011 bed, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 1987 for $80,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: M:0023 L:0068
- Zillow Home ID: 57559264
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Bylund Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% lower than in Auburn, and 58% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Auburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01501 home values.
- 12 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$356K53.53,539
- 13 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$139K21.5998
- 9 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$191K32.51,465
- 14 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$220K32.51,574
- 7 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$169K42.51,105
- 3 Bylund Dr Auburn, MA$195K21.5914
- 5 Bylund Dr Auburn, MA$215K21.51,053
- 9 Bylund Dr Auburn, MA$286K22.51,460
- 6 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$154K41.51,356
- 19 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$193K31.51,021
- 21 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$217K------
- 24 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$264K12.51,423
- 120 Wallace Ave Auburn, MA$163K211,030
- 22 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$715K1066,000
- 31 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$218K31.51,405
- 1 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$145K31.5948
- 33 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$202K21936
- 118 Wallace Ave Auburn, MA$235K42--
- 35 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$210K31.51,138
- 36 Bylund Ave Auburn, MA$310K32.52,874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.