11 Causeway St, Hudson, MA 017493 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Welcome to 11 Causeway St, Hudson MA! Privately situated dramatic California Contemporary w/ soaring cath ceilings & floor to ceiling FP! Updated kitch/baths w/ granite counters, hard wood cabinets, SS appliances Wolf, Jenn-Air etc. Open concept living/ DR with slider to over size mahogany deck, loads of gleaming HW flooring and ceramic tile, large master bedrm w/ priv bath, wonderful fully finished basement. Pella crank out windows. Over sized 2 car under with workshop. Large shed, amazing landscape, private yard, quite yet minutes to 495/Mass pike. Move in condition, needs nothing.
As a bonus, included in the sale will be all the shed contents! A hydrostatic riding mower, backpack leaf blower, grass trimmer, chain saw, yard tools, fertilizers etc....A Weber gas grill. Call for more info!
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0042 B:0000 L:0114
- Zillow Home ID: 57080465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Causeway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01749, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% less than in Town of Hudson, and 22.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 01749 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01749 home values.
- 9 Causeway St Hudson, MA$390K42.51,796
- 7 Causeway St Hudson, MA$352K42.52,080
- 13 Causeway St Hudson, MA$362K432,930
- 18 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$363K4--2,680
- 5 Causeway St Hudson, MA$251K521,895
- 26 Causeway St Hudson, MA$396K------
- 12 Causeway St Hudson, MA$373K42.52,126
- 15 Causeway St Hudson, MA$360K42.52,381
- 14 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$334K42.52,136
- 12 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$389K44.52,300
- 17 Causeway St Hudson, MA$369K32.51,914
- 22 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$389K42.52,837
- 16 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$372K42.51,880
- 10 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$275K211,032
- 6 Causeway St Hudson, MA$452K323,247
- 20 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$361K321,804
- 24 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$434K--2.52,531
- 22 Causeway St Hudson, MA$332K432,376
- 14 Causeway St Hudson, MA$368K42.52,126
- 3 Causeway St Hudson, MA$319K332,000
Nearby Schools in Town of Hudson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292