This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $195-288K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $5.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Niantic is $10,828.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Niantic is $20,359.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- All time views: 1,763
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $255,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Security System
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Fully Finished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Day/Night Thermostat
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Other
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Ceiling Fan
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Lot Description: Subdivision
- Mechanical Equipment: Security System
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Waterfront Description: Beach
- Waterfront Description: Beach Rights
- Waterfront Description: Walk To
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,268 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:008.1 B:00082 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58045138
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06357 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.3% lower than in Niantic, and 29.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06357 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niantic.
|9 Central Ave Niantic, CT||$203K||2||1||768|
|10 Tabernacle Ave Niantic, CT||$195K||2||1||832|
|8 Tabernacle Ave Niantic, CT||$193K||2||1||798|
|13 Central Ave Niantic, CT||$207K||2||1||1,075|
|7 Central Ave Niantic, CT||$266K||3||1||1,009|
|12 Tabernacle Ave Niantic, CT||$207K||3||1||1,144|
|7 Central Ave Niantic, CT||$209K||3||1||1,009|
|6 Tabernacle Ave Niantic, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,229|
|15 Central Ave Griswold, CT||$219K||3||2||1,547|
|116 Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$246K||3||1.5||1,344|
|2 Grove Ave Niantic, CT||$195K||3||1||1,049|
|19 Central Ave Griswold, CT||$182K||3||1||1,049|
|5 Central Ave Niantic, CT||$309K||3||3||1,644|
|4 Tabernacle Ave Niantic, CT||$226K||4||1.5||1,229|
|120 Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$211K||3||1||973|
|16 Central Ave Griswold, CT||--||--||--||--|
|21 Central Ave Niantic, CT||$236K||3||1||1,402|
|114 Black Point Rd Niantic, CT||$350K||4||2.5||2,388|
|4 Grove Ave Niantic, CT||--||4||1||1,461|
|10 North Ave Niantic, CT||$224K||2||1||962|
Nearby Schools in Niantic
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
East Lyme High (assigned)9-123.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.