A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,612 sqft
- Parcel #: M:048.0 B:00096 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58961358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $242-462K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06333 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for East Lyme as a whole. Among 06333 homes, this home is valued 15.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% less than in East Lyme, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06333 home values.
|15 Chapman Dr East Lyme, CT||$267K||3||1.5||1,730|
|7 Chapman Dr East Lyme, CT||$234K||4||1||1,488|
|16 Westchester Dr East Lyme, CT||$340K||4||2||2,400|
|20 Westchester Dr East Lyme, CT||$329K||3||4||2,199|
|12 Chapman Dr East Lyme, CT||$390K||3||2.5||2,766|
|12 Chapman Dr East Lyme, CT||$355K||3||2||2,766|
|8 Chapman Dr East Lyme, CT||$487K||3||3.5||3,395|
|22 Westchester Dr East Lyme, CT||$319K||4||2.5||2,375|
|16 Chapman Dr East Lyme, CT||$334K||4||2.5||2,380|
|16 Winthrop Dr East Lyme, CT||$300K||4||2.5||2,220|
|14 Winthrop Dr East Lyme, CT||$367K||3||2.5||2,648|
|26 Westchester Dr East Lyme, CT||$263K||3||2.5||2,032|
|Westchester Dr East Lyme, CT||$263K||3||2.5||2,032|
|17 Chapman Dr East Lyme, CT||$523K||5||4||3,392|
|8 Winthrop Dr East Lyme, CT||$334K||3||2.5||2,381|
|19 Chapman Dr East Lyme, CT||$321K||4||3||2,263|
|20 Chapman Dr East Lyme, CT||$369K||4||2.5||2,630|
|9 Westchester Dr East Lyme, CT||$228K||3||1||1,572|
|Westchester Dr East Lyme, CT||$228K||3||1||1,572|
|22 Chapman Dr East Lyme, CT||$331K||4||2.5||2,480|
Nearby Schools in East Lyme
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!