- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11 Congress St, Ipswich, MA 019383 beds, 2 baths, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $340,700
- Price/sqft: $256
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Parcel #: M:41B B:154C L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56928132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Congress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% lower than in Town of Ipswich, and 71.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01938 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
- 9 Congress St Ipswich, MA$501K42.52,220
- 13 Congress St Ipswich, MA$326K322,085
- 7 Congress St Ipswich, MA$374K311,316
- 15 Congress St Ipswich, MA$321K311,370
- 4 Putnam Rd Ipswich, MA$289K311,193
- 6 Putnam Rd Ipswich, MA$296K31.51,470
- 2 Putnam Rd Ipswich, MA$300K41.51,971
- 10 Congress St Ipswich, MA$332K31.51,795
- 10 Putnam Rd Ipswich, MA$394K31.51,530
- 8 Congress St Ipswich, MA$371K211,583
- 12 Wayne Ave Ipswich, MA$355K311,830
- 12 Congress St Ipswich, MA$293K31960
- 6 Congress St Ipswich, MA$335K312,100
- 17 Congress St Ipswich, MA$609K432,876
- 5 Congress St Ipswich, MA$453K323,678
- 14 Congress St Ipswich, MA$290K211,002
- 10 Wayne Ave UNIT 1 Ipswich, MA$400K32.52,053
- 9 Prescott Rd Ipswich, MA$435K321,916
- 17 Fairview Ave Ipswich, MA$338K311,624
- 21 Fairview Ave UNIT 21 Ipswich, MA$319K422,376
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292