11 Duston Ave # 11, Hampton, NH 038423 beds, 3 baths, 2,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $1,300,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks),STYLE \ Townhouse,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,392 sqft
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0295 B:0059 L:1B
- Zillow Home ID: 113012402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Duston Avenue # 11
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% less than in Town of Hampton, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292