- Built in 2009
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,997 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $3,450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,004
- MLS #: 08911068
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Foyer, Appliances \ Disposal, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Exposure \ W (West), Assessment Includes \ Parking, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ On Site Manager\Engineer, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Tax Exemptions \ None, Basement \ None, Exposure \ E (East), Management \ Manager On-site, Common Area Amenities \ Bike Room\Bike Trails, Common Area Amenities \ Health Club, Common Area Amenities \ Restaurant, Common Area Amenities \ Whirlpool, Assessment Includes \ Security, Common Area Amenities \ Receiving Room, Management \ Monday through Friday, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Common Area Amenities \ Steam Room, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Balcony, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Exposure \ N (North), Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Exposure \ Lake\Water, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Age \ 6-10 Years, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Common Area Amenities \ Service Elevator, Assessment Includes \ Air Conditioning, Assessment Includes \ Gas, Exposure \ City, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Terrace, Status \ Price Change, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Builder, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Common Area Amenities \ Business Center, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Bath Amenities \ Double Shower, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Sales Information \ List Agent Must Accompany, Additional Rooms \ Terrace, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 51
- Floor size: 3,436 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2133694648
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.28-1.51M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Streeterville home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole. Among Streeterville homes, this home is 840% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 160.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Streeterville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% greater than in Chicago, and 606.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Streeterville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Streeterville home values.
|Other Units in this Building (65)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 11 E Walton St|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.