11 East St, Cumberland, RI 02864
Sold on 7/31/12: $127,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,242 sq ft
- Lot:10,018 sqft
- Year Built:1947
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $127,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow494
- Parcel #M:053 B:0281 L:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID66079309
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$208,420||$194K – $225K||+$3,352||$167||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,485/mo||$950 – $1.8K/mo||-$7||$1.20||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 02864 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Cumberland as a whole. Among 02864 homes, this home is valued 5.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02864 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% higher than in Cumberland, and 14% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02864 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumberland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02864 home values.
Neighborhood for 11 East Street
Nearby Schools in Cumberland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- John J. McLaughlin Cumberland Hill Scho... 1-5 1.1 mi
- Woonsocket Area Career and Technical Ce... 9-12 1.2 mi
- Good Shepherd Catholic School 3-8 1.3 mi
- Northern Early Learning Center PK-1 1.3 mi
- Northern Elementary PK-5 1.3 mi
- Hillside Alternative Program 10-12 1.4 mi
- Leo A. Savoie Elementary K-5 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005