11 Elmwood Pl, Short Hills, NJ 070783 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,765 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Living in the prestigious Glenwood section of Short Hills is even more appealing in this charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Colonial. Inside, hardwood floors flow throughout and natural sunlight is abundant with windows ushering in light on every level. The eat-in kitchen is a great place to make on the go meals and is perfectly placed to flow into the formal dining room with chair rail detailing and crown molding, serving as a place to entertain family and guests. The adjoining living room extends the entertaining space and features a large picture window. Completing this level is the screened porch and powder room.
The large Master bedroom on the second level is its own retreat, with its own bathroom to relax after a long day. Two additional large bedrooms on the second level and a full hall bath provide comfort and privacy for your family and guests. And there?s more...the lower level is complete with newly carpeted recreation room and plenty of storage. Unpack your bags and enjoy this Glenwood section home on a quiet street, within walking distance of Glenwood Elementary School and NYC trains.
- Lot: 5,898 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $880,000
- Price/sqft: $499
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,765 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 1201804000000025
- Zillow Home ID: 38677066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Elmwood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07078, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Short Hills, and 73.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07078 home values.
- 9 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$976K----1,927
- 15 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$902K----1,976
- 16 Claremont Dr Short Hills, NJ$975K----1,818
- 5 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$1.03M421,911
- 17 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$998K44.52,142
- 14 Claremont Dr Short Hills, NJ$896K----1,972
- 18 Claremont Dr Short Hills, NJ$916K----1,680
- 12 Claremont Dr Short Hills, NJ$993K----2,190
- 10 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$1.02M----2,102
- 14 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$878K432,120
- 3 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$934K32.51,952
- 19 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$848K321,654
- 20 Claremont Dr Short Hills, NJ$855K----1,717
- 8 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$813K----1,521
- 8 Claremont Dr Short Hills, NJ$820K----1,826
- 16 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$1.06M----2,482
- 9 Meadowbrook Rd Short Hills, NJ$784K321,656
- 21 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$806K----1,552
- 24 Claremont Dr Short Hills, NJ$980K----1,995
- 18 Elmwood Pl Short Hills, NJ$969K----2,157
Nearby Schools in Short Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!