A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 1,336 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $142,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement, 365 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,315 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0154 B:0000 L:56
- Zillow Home ID: 56179302
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 0.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|190 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$167K||3||1||1,264|
|12 Erie Ave Holyoke, MA||$202K||3||1||1,830|
|203 Huron Ave Holyoke, MA||$187K||2||1||1,408|
|180 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$153K||3||2||1,460|
|25 Erie Ave Holyoke, MA||$186K||3||1.5||1,442|
|195 Huron Ave Holyoke, MA||$176K||3||1||1,200|
|217 Huron Ave Holyoke, MA||$184K||3||2||1,144|
|187 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$186K||3||1||1,232|
|212 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$190K||4||1.5||1,545|
|172 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$210K||3||2||1,644|
|203 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$240K||3||1.5||2,610|
|179 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$178K||3||1||1,305|
|187 Huron Ave Holyoke, MA||$172K||3||1||1,577|
|225 Huron Ave Holyoke, MA||$186K||3||1.5||1,200|
|216 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$253K||3||2.1||3,345|
|171 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$170K||2||1||1,344|
|31 Erie Ave Holyoke, MA||$191K||4||2||1,631|
|211 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$184K||3||1.5||1,204|
|166 Ontario Ave Holyoke, MA||$163K||2||1||1,136|
|179 Huron Ave Holyoke, MA||$247K||4||2||2,748|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.