11 Fallen Leaf Way, Novato, CA 949492 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Current monthly expenses run about $750, including $580 space rent, garbage removal, water, electricity, gas and basic cable. The space rental includes park management, water and use of the park amenities, including the pool, hottub, sauna, workout room, library and clubhouse. The park holds social functions and community parties. Unlike some corporate-owned parks, the city of Novato holds title to this property. This is a mobile home so you do not pay county property tax. In fact, the current annual registration renewal was $77.
See photos of community and read about it at www.mvmcc.com
Nicely maintained, very pleasant home with extremely large master bedroom, enormous master bath with tub and built-in dressing table, and walk-in closet; second bedroom with large closet and bath with nice shower; convenient laundry hidden within closet in the large kitchen with good countertop space. Great dishwasher, newer water heater and newer large capacity refrigerator. Lovely living room with beautiful views. Most windows in house are insulated, three of them custom-made and recently installed to save energy. The foundation is equipped with an earthquake restraint system.
Absolutely lovely outdoor deck, just rebuilt and painted with gorgeous color scheme and smashing outdoor carpet. Much of home has just recently been repainted on the outside. The inside is mainly light (original) paneling ? not unpleasant at all. Kitchen and baths are painted white. Central air conditioning and heating included in recently resubscribed American Home Shield insurance policy. Many other homes in community don?t have central heat or air. This house was manufactured in 1974 and has all original copper electrical wiring throughout (not aluminum, which causes many problems.)
Parking for two cars ? one under carport. Large shed a dream for a handyman?s tools and storage. Property is trouble-free and xeriscaped with stones, just redone and a simple, low-maintenance garden of succulent plants.
Located in one of the quietest parts of the park with little traffic, except the residents themselves. Extremely peaceful and conducive to napping, writing, and other quiet activities, if desired.
The house features lovely floral curtains that seem to go with just about any color scheme in every room except second bedroom, which has its own pattern. These will remain in the house at no additional charge.
The 55+ community of Marin Valley Country Club feels like a resort. The residents of the Marin Valley Mobile Country Club are served by five non-profit organizations and the property management firm. It is an active, supportive community. Residents can be as involved as they like. There is a clubhouse, a pool, sauna, workout room, a library and the setting is gorgeous. The view of the bay from this secluded area is stunning.
Peaceful and quiet. Great community center with pool and hot tub, pool tables and dance hall. Many social festivities throughout the year. Meals on Wheels and transportation to shopping centers available cheap!
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: Water
- Community has out-door pool, hot tub, indoor gym and clubhouse.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2135981173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Fallen Leaf Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94949, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% lower than in Novato, and 63.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94949 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94949 home values.
- 17 Fallen Leaf Way Novato, CA$286K221,248
- 20 Fallen Leaf Way Novato, CA$284K221,404
- 39 Club View Dr Novato, CA$257K221,248
- 23 Club View Dr Novato, CA$221K221,536
- 7 Fallen Leaf Way Novato, CA$261K221,272
- 43 Club View Dr Novato, CA$218K321,536
- 6 Fallen Leaf Way Novato, CA$291K221,175
- 47 Club View Dr Novato, CA$255K221,348
- 20 Club View Dr Novato, CA$258K22840
- 129 Panorama Dr Novato, CA$252K--21,344
- 131 Panorama Dr Novato, CA$236K221,400
- 49 Club View Dr Novato, CA$213K221,368
- 110 Panorama Dr Novato, CA$244K22--
- 28 Club View Dr Novato, CA$434K221,440
- 106 Panorama Dr Novato, CA$204K221,440
- 119 Panorama Dr Novato, CA$267K221,800
- 101 Panorama Dr Novato, CA$245K221,120
- 108 Sunrise Ln Novato, CA$290K22--
- 130 Sunrise Ln Novato, CA$263K22--
- 121 Sunrise Ln Novato, CA$289K22--
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292