A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 22.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 1,019 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- 47 sqft basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Built-Ins
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Additional Room Type: Office
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Fully Finished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Dining Room Description: Fireplace
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Full Storm Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Coffered Ceilings
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Wet Bar
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Fireplace
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Private Trash Pickup
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Other Room 1 Description: Den
- Porch Type: Open
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,325 sqft
- Parcel #: 00478736
- Zillow Home ID: 58794103
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $405-665K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06482, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Sandy Hook, and 8.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06482 home values.
Nearby Schools in Sandy Hook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.