A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement, 252 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public School, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Garrison, STYLE \ Saltbox, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0114 B:0000 L:0019-69
- Zillow Home ID: 57548509
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is valued 0% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02360 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Plymouth, and 48.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
|16 Fathom Rd Plymouth, MA||$252K||3||1.5||1,248|
|19 Fathom Rd Plymouth, MA||$295K||4||1.5||1,800|
|22 Fathom Rd Plymouth, MA||$304K||2||2||2,333|
|25 Spinnaker Dr Plymouth, MA||$263K||3||2||1,578|
|25 Fathom Rd Plymouth, MA||$307K||3||2||1,991|
|24 Spinnaker Dr Plymouth, MA||$362K||4||2.5||2,376|
|30 Fathom Rd Plymouth, MA||$305K||5||2.5||2,160|
|33 Fathom Rd Plymouth, MA||$305K||3||1.5||2,077|
|28 Spinnaker Dr Plymouth, MA||$252K||3||1||1,241|
|29 Spinnaker Dr Plymouth, MA||$232K||3||1||1,060|
|10 Fathom Rd Plymouth, MA||$364K||2||2||2,358|
|21 Spinnaker Dr Plymouth, MA||$280K||4||1.5||2,052|
|30 Spinnaker Dr Plymouth, MA||$241K||2||1||1,152|
|20 Spinnaker Dr Plymouth, MA||$237K||3||1||1,040|
|23 Halyard Rd Plymouth, MA||$254K||3||2||1,428|
|27 Halyard Rd Plymouth, MA||$241K||3||1||1,184|
|24 Halyard Rd Plymouth, MA||$240K||3||1||1,554|
|30 Halyard Rd Plymouth, MA||$227K||3||1||1,008|
|35 Spinnaker Dr Plymouth, MA||$279K||3||2||1,736|
|34 Spinnaker Dr Plymouth, MA||$265K||4||1.5||1,600|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!