A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 3,286 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $249,300
- Last sale price/sqft: $193
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 4 spaces
- Partial basement
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,294 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0005 L:0630
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 55954196
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $187-301K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02703 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Attleboro as a whole. Among 02703 homes, this home is valued 15.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Attleboro, and 28.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
|48 Firglade Dr Attleboro, MA||$226K||2||1||1,676|
|40 Firglade Dr Attleboro, MA||$224K||3||1||1,430|
|72 Holly St UNIT 7 Attleboro, MA||$202K||2||1.5||1,520|
|72 Holly St APT 7 Attleboro, MA||$194K||2||1.5||1,520|
|34 Firglade Dr Attleboro, MA||$198K||3||1||1,008|
|72 Holly St APT 4 Attleboro, MA||$164K||2||1||1,160|
|72 Holly St APT 8 Attleboro, MA||$182K||2||1.5||1,272|
|72 Holly St APT 3 Attleboro, MA||$155K||2||1.5||1,104|
|72 Holly St APT 6 Attleboro, MA||$160K||2||1||1,160|
|72 Holly St APT 2 Attleboro, MA||$201K||2||1.5||1,388|
|72 Holly St APT 5 Attleboro, MA||$159K||2||1.5||1,104|
|72 Holly St APT 1 Attleboro, MA||$190K||2||1.5||1,330|
|16 Firglade Dr Attleboro, MA||$206K||3||1||1,008|
|35 Deerfield Rd Attleboro, MA||$224K||3||1.5||1,334|
|38 Romoli Ave Attleboro, MA||$210K||2||1||1,008|
|39 Romoli Ave Attleboro, MA||$236K||3||3||1,280|
|41 Deerfield Rd APT 12 Attleboro, MA||$158K||2||1.5||1,104|
|41 Deerfield Rd APT 9 Attleboro, MA||$182K||2||1.5||1,272|
|41 Deerfield Rd APT 10 Attleboro, MA||$182K||2||1.5||1,272|
|41 Deerfield Rd APT 13 Attleboro, MA||$158K||2||1.5||1,104|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!