A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $432,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Compactor, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Compactor, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Window AC, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Window AC, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Satellite Dish, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Floored Attic, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Heated Attic, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: M:N0 B:07 L:000059
- Zillow Home ID: 56469890
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02149 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Everett as a whole. Among 02149 homes, this home is valued 42.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Everett, and 47.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02149 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02149 home values.
|15 Fuller St Everett, MA||$257K||2||1||1,102|
|10 Oak Ter Everett, MA||$260K||3||1||1,181|
|15 Oak Ter Everett, MA||$318K||3||1.5||1,425|
|5 Fuller St Everett, MA||$414K||5||4.5||2,184|
|19 Fuller St Everett, MA||$261K||3||1||1,102|
|14 Oak Ter Everett, MA||$265K||3||1||1,181|
|11 Oak Ter Everett, MA||$340K||3||1.5||1,872|
|16 Fuller St Dorchester Center, MA||$642K||2||1||4,905|
|16 Fuller St Everett, MA||$372K||4||2||2,256|
|23 Fuller St Everett, MA||$280K||3||2||1,116|
|63 Lynn St Everett, MA||$331K||4||2||1,715|
|22 Fuller St Everett, MA||$395K||4||2.5||2,112|
|59 Lynn St Everett, MA||$397K||4||3||2,562|
|79 Lynn St Everett, MA||$400K||5||3||2,336|
|19 Oak Ter Everett, MA||$285K||3||1.5||1,326|
|Lynn St Everett, MA||$301K||4||1||1,356|
|26 Fuller St Everett, MA||$359K||4||3||2,112|
|39 Estes St Everett, MA||$408K||4||2||2,496|
|85 Lynn St Everett, MA||$362K||5||2||2,262|
|29 Fuller St Everett, MA||$228K||2||1||816|
Nearby Schools in Everett
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!