11 Gage St UNIT 11, Beverly, MA 019152 beds, 2 baths, 1,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $100
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $241,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Modular,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0020 B:0037 L:0011
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 84767990
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Gage Street UNIT 11
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 74% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 9 Gage St UNIT 9 Beverly, MA$224K21.51,138
- 5 Gage St Beverly, MA$243K311,291
- 21 Gage St Beverly, MA$319K421,358
- 10 Gage St Beverly, MA$230K21810
- 8 Gage St Beverly, MA$216K311,326
- 6 Gage St Beverly, MA$379K632,770
- 3 Gage St Beverly, MA$401K934,446
- 12 Beckford St Beverly, MA$326K622,553
- 15 Gage St Beverly, MA$321K311,168
- 6 Beckford St Beverly, MA$268K311,281
- 10 Beckford St UNIT A Beverly, MA$231K21.51,197
- 10 Beckford St UNIT B Beverly, MA$250K21.51,101
- 8 Beckford St Beverly, MA$384K1263,810
- 14 Beckford St Beverly, MA$327K311,861
- 10 Beckford St Beverly, MA$276K31.5--
- 17 Gage St Beverly, MA$496K732,804
- Gage St Beverly, MA$243K311,291
- 16 Beckford St Beverly, MA$284K321,988
- 21 Gage St UNIT 2 Beverly, MA$217K421,358
- 21 Gage St UNIT 1 Beverly, MA$211K311,256
Nearby Schools in Beverly
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292