A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,329 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $133,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Victorian, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,418 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0141 B:0001 L:0010
- Zillow Home ID: 59065725
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $99-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 27.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in Enfield, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
|7 Garfield St Enfield, CT||$135K||2||2||1,932|
|12 Garfield St Enfield, CT||$100K||2||1||727|
|22 Keller Ct Enfield, CT||$139K||--||--||--|
|20 Keller Ct Enfield, CT||$101K||1||1||875|
|10 Garfield St Enfield, CT||$138K||4||2||1,737|
|43 New King St Enfield, CT||$179K||Studio||2||3,004|
|55 Walnut St Enfield, CT||$187K||4||2||3,137|
|49 New King St Enfield, CT||$117K||3||1.5||1,529|
|8 Keller Ct Enfield, CT||$198K||4||2||2,860|
|39 New King St Enfield, CT||$123K||2||1||1,496|
|37 New King St Enfield, CT||$168K||2||1||1,496|
|38 Burns Ave Enfield, CT||$176K||8||3||2,600|
|53 New King St Enfield, CT||$116K||4||2||1,612|
|14 Keller Ct Enfield, CT||$138K||4||2||2,080|
|40 New King St Enfield, CT||$124K||4||2||1,761|
|32 New King St Enfield, CT||$166K||6||2||2,691|
|45 Walnut St Enfield, CT||$198K||8||2||3,000|
|28 New King St Enfield, CT||$149K||Studio||--||1,974|
|20 Keller Ct Enfield, CT||$111K||1||1||875|
|57 New King St Enfield, CT||$137K||5||2||2,016|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.