11 Granville Rd, Cambridge, MA 021383 beds, 2 baths, 1,155 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Living room, dining room, 3 bedrooms & 2 full bath including master
- Kitchen has Granite Counters, Dishwasher & Disposal replaced within last two years
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Central A/C
- Full exterior insulation blown in 2013
- Private Rear Deck
- Storage in waterproofed basement
- Off street tandem parking in driveway
- Cat OK, Small Dog probably OK
- 1st and Last months' rent required
Walk to Fresh Pond, Tobin School, Whole Foods, Trader Joes and Danehy Park. Convenient to 72, 73, 75 and 78 bus lines. Harvard Square 10 mins by bus or 20 mins on foot. 25 minute drive to Logan airport.
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Floor size: 1,155 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2111403138
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Granville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Cambridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.7% greater than in Cambridge, and 63.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Cambridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Cambridge home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!