A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 1,950 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $335,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Parcel #: 1.11B
- Zillow Home ID: 56820746
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $239-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02745 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for Acushnet as a whole. Among 02745 homes, this home is valued 96.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02745, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Acushnet, and 77.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02745 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Acushnet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02745 home values.
|11 Hershey Way Acushnet, MA||$361K||3||2||2,268|
|15 Hershey Way Acushnet, MA||$308K||3||2||2,003|
|48 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$241K||3||2||1,414|
|46 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$235K||3||1||1,372|
|7 Hershey Way Acushnet, MA||$260K||3||1||1,232|
|54 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$230K||3||2||1,656|
|42 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$230K||3||2||1,804|
|47 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$221K||3||2||1,276|
|12 Hershey Way Acushnet, MA||$303K||--||2||1,764|
|62 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$213K||3||1.5||1,184|
|40 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$241K||3||2.5||1,184|
|57 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$226K||3||2.5||1,184|
|945 Sharon St New Bedford, MA||$233K||3||2||1,220|
|37 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$223K||3||1||1,288|
|3 Hershey Way Acushnet, MA||$409K||--||1.5||3,477|
|36 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$226K||3||2.5||1,208|
|65 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$212K||3||1.5||1,184|
|70 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$239K||3||3||1,538|
|27 Elaine Ave New Bedford, MA||$252K||3||2||1,554|
|8 Hershey Way Acushnet, MA||$406K||--||2.5||2,778|
Nearby Schools in Acushnet
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.