11 Hickory Dr, Doylestown, PA 18901
Sold on 6/28/13: $390,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,639 sq ft
- Lot:0.57 acres
- Year Built:1962
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $390,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Additional Featureslaundry room, patio, walkout family room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Days on Zillow165
- Elementary SchoolLINDEN
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
- High SchoolCENTRAL BUCKS HS - WEST
- Lot Depth150
- Lot Width215
- Middle SchoolLENAPE
- Parcel #08013014-032
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- School DistrictCentral Bucks
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID8988710
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$373,751||$348K – $396K||+$2,432||$228||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,227/mo||$1.6K – $2.7K/mo||-$60||$1.36||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 18901 home values will decrease 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.7% decrease for Doylestown Township as a whole. Among 18901 homes, this home is valued 6.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.3% less than in Doylestown Township, and 59.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Doylestown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18901 home values.
Neighborhood for 11 Hickory Drive
Nearby Schools in Doylestown Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Linden Elementary (assigned) K-6 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Central Bucks HS-West (assigned) 10-12 & ungraded 1.6 mi
- Lenape Middle (assigned) 7-9 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- Doyle Elementary K-6 1.9 mi
- Kutz Elementary K-6 & ungraded 2.0 mi
- Montessori Development Center 1-2 2.2 mi
- Bridge Valley Elementary K-6 & ungraded 2.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005