- Lot: 2.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 926 days on Zillow
- Views: 16,882 all time views
- 89 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $205
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2004
- Price/sqft: $200
- MLS #: 965977
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1895 sqft
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Wet Bar
- # Of Stories \ 2, Accessibility \ Ext Door Opening 36"+, Accessibility \ First Floor Bath, Accessibility \ First Floor Bedroom, Accessibility \ Full Bath/Bed On 1st Flr, Accessibility \ Hallways 42" Wide, Accessibility \ Int Door Opening 32"+, Accessibility \ Level Drive, Accessibility \ Stall Shower, Air Conditioning \ Three+ Central, Area \ 1003, City \ San Antonio, Class \ Single Residential, Construction \ Pre-Owned, County \ Bexar, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio, Exterior Features \ Deck/Balcony, Exterior Features \ Dog Run Kennel, Exterior Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior Features \ Patio Slab, Exterior Features \ Privacy Fence, Exterior Features \ Private Tennis, Exterior Features \ Special Yard Lighting, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior Features \ Wrought Iron Fence, Fireplace \ Living Room, Fireplace \ Living Room, Fireplace \ Master Bedroom, Fireplace \ Master Bedroom, Fireplace \ Other, Fireplace \ Other, Fireplace \ Three+, Fireplace \ Three+, Floor \ Carpeting, Floor \ Marble, Floor \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Heating \ Central, Heating Fuel \ Electric, Hoa Frequency \ Monthly, Hoa Mandatory \ Mandatory, Inclusions \ Built-In Oven, Inclusions \ Ceiling Fans, Inclusions \ Chandelier, Inclusions \ Cook Top, Inclusions \ Dishwasher, Inclusions \ Disposal, Inclusions \ Dryer Connection, Inclusions \ Garage Door Opener, Inclusions \ Gas Cooking, Inclusions \ Gas Grill, Inclusions \ Ice Maker Connection, Inclusions \ Microwave Oven, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Inclusions \ Self-Cleaning Oven, Inclusions \ Smoke Alarm, Inclusions \ Solid Counter Tops, Inclusions \ Stove/Range, Inclusions \ Trash Compactor, Inclusions \ Washer Connection, Inclusions \ Water Softener (owned), Inclusions \ Wet Bar, Interior \ Atrium, Interior \ Breakfast Bar, Interior \ Cable Tv Available, Interior \ Game Room, Interior \ High Ceilings, Interior \ High Speed Internet, Interior \ Island Kitchen, Interior \ Media Room, Interior \ Open Floor Plan, Interior \ Sauna, Interior \ Separate Dining Room, Interior \ Three Living Area, Interior \ Two Eating Areas, Interior \ Walk-In Pantry, Listoffice State \ Tx, Lot Description \ 2 - 5 Acres, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac/Dead End, Lot Improvements \ Curbs, Lot Improvements \ Street Paved, Master Bath \ Bidet, Master Bath \ Separate Vanity, Master Bath \ Tub Has Whirlpool, Master Bath \ Tub/Shower Separate, Master Bedroom \ Ceiling Fan, Master Bedroom \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom \ Multi-Closets, Master Bedroom \ Outside Access, Master Bedroom \ Sitting Room, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, Master Bedroom \ Walk-In Closet, Miscellaneous \ Virtual Tour, Neighborhood Amenities \ Clubhouse, Neighborhood Amenities \ Controlled Access, Neighborhood Amenities \ Golf Course, Neighborhood Amenities \ Park/Playground, Neighborhood Amenities \ Pool, Neighborhood Amenities \ Sports Court, Neighborhood Amenities \ Tennis, Number Of Fireplaces \ 3+, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Circular Drive, Parking \ Golf Cart, Parking \ Oversized, Parking \ Rear Entry, Parking \ Three Or More Car Garage, Pool/Spa \ Adjoiningpool/Spa, Pool/Spa \ Diving Board, Pool/Spa \ Enclosed Pool, Pool/Spa \ Fenced Pool, Pool/Spa \ Hot Tub, Pool/Spa \ In Ground Pool, Pool/Spa \ Pool Is Heated, Pool/Spa \ Pools Sweep, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Proposed Terms \ Cash, Proposed Terms \ Conventional, Proposed Terms \ Other, Proposed Terms \ Trade, Roof \ Slate, Roof \ Tile, School District \ Northside, Showing Contact \ Css, Source Sqft \ Appsl Dist, State \ Tx, Status \ Active, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Mediterranean, Style \ Traditional, Style \ Two Story, Type \ Single Family Detached, Water/Sewer \ Sewer System, Water/Sewer \ Water System, Window Coverings \ Some Remain
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 12,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 347531210010
- Zillow Home ID: 26477119
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.56-2.55M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts The Dominion home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for San Antonio as a whole. Among The Dominion homes, this home is 268.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Dominion, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77% less than in San Antonio, and 64.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Dominion home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Dominion home values.
|23 Esquire San Antonio, TX||$1.74M||5||5||6,189|
|20 High Cres San Antonio, TX||$2.35M||4||4.5||7,814|
|17 Crescent Blf San Antonio, TX||$3.29M||4||5.5||8,694|
|19 Esquire San Antonio, TX||--||--||--||--|
|22 Esquire San Antonio, TX||--||Studio||--||--|
|30 High Cres San Antonio, TX||$1.71M||--||--||--|
|30 High Cres San Antonio, TX||--||--||--||--|
|20 Esquire San Antonio, TX||$2.38M||5||6||8,224|
|4 Chaumont San Antonio, TX||--||Studio||--||--|
|Crescent Blf San Antonio, TX||--||--||--||--|
|Dominion Dr San Antonio, TX||--||--||--||--|
|1 Empire Way San Antonio, TX||--||Studio||--||37,491|
|16 Crescent Blf San Antonio, TX||$1.83M||4||4||6,112|
|18 Esquire San Antonio, TX||$2.16M||5||7||6,411|
|1 Chaumont San Antonio, TX||--||--||--||--|
|6 Chaumont San Antonio, TX||$1.64M||4||5||5,932|
|High Cres San Antonio, TX||--||--||--||--|
|2 Empire Way San Antonio, TX||--||--||--||--|
|16 Esquire San Antonio, TX||$1.87M||5||7||6,249|
|3 Empire Way San Antonio, TX||--||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in San Antonio
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!