A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 2,392 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: Is Not Present
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Fully Finished
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Full Storm Windows
- Multi Zone Heat
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Family Rm/Den Description: Lower Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Garage - Type Of: Under House
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: Is Not Present
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Raised Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,712 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:016.3 B:00015 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58046562
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $217-272K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06357, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Niantic, and 13.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06357 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06357 home values.
|2 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$231K||3||2||1,617|
|15 Hillwood Dr Niantic, CT||$234K||3||1||1,558|
|4 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$232K||3||2||1,617|
|69 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$234K||3||2||1,524|
|6 Hillwood Dr Niantic, CT||$281K||4||1.5||2,078|
|71 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$285K||4||3||1,960|
|67 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$245K||3||2||1,634|
|Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$245K||3||2||1,634|
|16 Hillwood Dr Niantic, CT||$235K||4||1.5||1,712|
|6 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$233K||3||2||1,372|
|17 Hillwood Dr Niantic, CT||$208K||3||1||1,430|
|7 Hillwood Dr Niantic, CT||$202K||3||1||1,080|
|9 Hillwood Dr Niantic, CT||$222K||3||1||1,426|
|18 Hillwood Dr Niantic, CT||$225K||3||3||1,486|
|3 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$248K||3||2||1,660|
|65 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$242K||3||2.5||1,372|
|14 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$260K||4||3||1,840|
|10 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$245K||4||2||1,500|
|75 Stoneywood Dr Niantic, CT||$197K||3||1||1,104|
|33 Bush Hill Dr Niantic, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Niantic
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
East Lyme High (assigned)9-122.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.