11 Kelso St, Worcester, NY 121974 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Worcester is a town in Otsego County, New York, United States. The population was 2,220 at the 2010 census. Worcester is on the southeast border of the county and is northeast of Oneonta. Settlement began on Schenevus Creek around 1788. The town was established from part of the Town of Cherry Valley in 1797. In 1808, the Towns of Decatur, Maryland, and Westford were formed from part of Worcester. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 46.9 square miles (121 km2), of which, 46.7 square miles (121 km2) of it is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2) of it (0.32%) is water. Interstate 88 passes through the central part of the town, following the same course as New York State Route 7. Both highways follow the course of Schenevus Creek across the town. The south town line is the border of Delaware and Schoharie counties.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Stove
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain, Park, Territorial
- RENT for $1200 w/ OPTION to BUY. 607-434-2949 Partly Furnished, Non Smoking, Heated garage!
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Other, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111233639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Kelso Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 11 Kelso St Worcester, NY$127K421,400
- 6 Kelso St Worcester, NY$163K------
- 17 Kelso St Worcester, NY$104K------
- 8 Kelso St Worcester, NY$170K422,330
- 7 Kelso St Worcester, NY$162K------
- 20 Elm St Worcester, NY$132K41.51,728
- 25 Kelso St Worcester, NY$65K------
- 14 Elm St Worcester, NY$79K321,660
- 7 Little St Worcester, NY$168K321,650
- 11 Little St Worcester, NY$83K321,344
- 12 Elm St Worcester, NY$158K642,600
- 38 Kelso St Worcester, NY$82K------
- 38 Fairlawn Ave Worcester, NY$67K------
- 8 Elm St Worcester, NY$57K------
- 4 Little St Worcester, NY$173K------
- 37 Kelso St Worcester, NY$104K21875
- 37 Kelso St Worcester, NY$134K------
- 7 Halleck Dr Worcester, NY$105K------
- 6 Elm St Worcester, NY$83K221,800
- 11 Elm St Worcester, NY$53K------
Nearby Schools in Worcester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292