11 King St, Wilmington, MA 018872 beds, 1 bath, 1,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 15 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- MLS #: 71727672
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,709 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0067 L:0000 P:0009
- Zillow Home ID: 57142196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01887 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% higher than in Wilmington, and 77.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01887 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
- 12 King St Wilmington, MA$270K311,054
- 10 King St Wilmington, MA$491K32.51,912
- 14 King St Wilmington, MA$290K211,000
- 9 King St Wilmington, MA$351K321,466
- 10 King St Wilmington, MA$564K32.51,912
- 15 King St Wilmington, MA$437K321,700
- 16 King St Wilmington, MA$278K311,224
- 7 King St Wilmington, MA$452K421,344
- 31 King St Wilmington, MA$367K31.51,625
- 8 King St Wilmington, MA$446K332,060
- 41 Garden Ave Wilmington, MA$366K31.51,121
- 15 Dobson St Wilmington, MA$298K311,026
- 13 Crescent St Wilmington, MA$367K31.51,728
- 18 Dobson St Wilmington, MA$573K332,568
- 22 Dobson St Wilmington, MA$304K311,192
- 14 Dobson St Wilmington, MA$378K321,640
- 17 King St Wilmington, MA$414K421,836
- 11 Dobson St Wilmington, MA$322K311,355
- 24 Dobson St Wilmington, MA$269K21939
- 18 King St Wilmington, MA$446K31.51,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.