11 Knoll Ln, Rocky Hill, CT 060674 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Den,Additional Room Type \ Mudroom,Appliances Included \ Central Vac,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Subzero,Appliances Included \ Wall Oven,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat,Energy Features \ Partial Screens,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall,Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Family Rm/Den Description \ Wetbar,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Electric,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,In-Law Access \ Possible,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Interior Feature \ Wet Bar,Interior Feature \ Whirlpool,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level,Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room 1 Description \ Den,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,264 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 12-00-034
- Zillow Home ID: 59038093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Knoll Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06067 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% higher than in Rocky Hill, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06067 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rocky Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06067 home values.
- 12 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$501K32.52,628
- 14 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$517K42.52,677
- 15 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$534K322,262
- 16 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$540K433,506
- 17 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$505K42.52,830
- 5 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$559K32.52,645
- 5 Knoll Ln Avon, CT--------
- 19 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$581K42.53,348
- 4 Knoll Ln Avon, CT--------
- 4 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$511K332,781
- 21 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$610K32.53,221
- 3 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$415K32.52,079
- 2 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$480K65.54,696
- 23 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$644K33.54,664
- 376 Trinity Rdg Rocky Hill, CT$265K221,492
- 7 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$522K33.52,609
- 6 Knoll Ln Avon, CT$584K------
- 6 Knoll Ln Rocky Hill, CT$502K32.52,128
- 211 Westmeadow Rd Rocky Hill, CT$269K31.51,552
- 195 Westmeadow Rd Rocky Hill, CT$308K42.51,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292