11 Lakeside Rd, Danbury, CT 068114 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
You'll immediately enter the large and inviting living room, complete with a beautiful fireplace perfect for warming up during those cold Connecticut winters. From there, make your way into the massive, eat-in kitchen. Complete with tile floors and plenty of room to work with, you'll feel comfortable making many culinary concoctions in this space. If you're looking to entertain during dinner, you can walk right in to the formal dining room, complete with a chandelier for ambiance and atmosphere.
From the kitchen, you can walk right in to your comfortable and bright family room. Its ample windows let the natural light in, making it the ideal location to visit with daytime guests. Complete your tour of the main floor by entering the master bedroom suite, featuring a full bath and ceiling fan that will cool you down during those hot summer nights. If you need another bedroom, or want to create an in-home office, you have an extra room on the main floor that can be used for whatever you wish. Head upstairs, where there are two more bedrooms for your use.
Make your way outside, where you will notice gorgeous views of Lake Wackawanna that will give your home a peaceful atmosphere year-round. If you're looking to host a backyard barbecue or gathering, you can host it in your spacious backyard and throw the perfect summertime bash. You'll also notice a spacious, two car garage, ideal for those who commute every day.
Located in a hidden gem of a neighborhood in Danbury, the subdivision of Juniper Ridge is just minutes from I-84, the mall, and other central locations in the area. You can also get your daily exercise with the ample outdoor space for walking or cycling. Between the lake views, ideal location and spacious rooms throughout the home, you won't want to miss the chance to see this tranquil property!
"Hidden gem" of Danbury with picturesque views of Lake Wackawanna!
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Lake
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,194 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: H11221
- Zillow Home ID: 58777433
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Lakeside Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06811 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.3% lower than in Danbury, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06811 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Danbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06811 home values.
- 9 Lakeside Rd Danbury, CT$331K321,944
- 28 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$217K311,110
- 7 Lakeside Rd Danbury, CT$401K22.52,264
- 15 Lakeside Rd Danbury, CT$303K432,133
- 32 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$388K332,528
- 26 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$208K31.51,584
- 30 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$319K32.52,422
- 5 Lakeside Rd Danbury, CT$323K332,922
- 17 Lakeside Rd Danbury, CT$361K42.51,550
- 24 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$335K32.52,263
- 34 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$336K42.52,263
- 19 Lakeside Rd Danbury, CT$367K52.52,584
- 33 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$284K21.51,541
- 35 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$315K41.51,920
- 31 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$401K42.52,676
- 37 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$393K42.52,012
- 29 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$263K31.51,628
- 39 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$297K42.51,288
- 38 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$269K31.51,488
- 22 Juniper Ridge Dr Danbury, CT$296K32.51,966
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!