11 Laurie Ann Ct, Johnston, RI 029193 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: May 2013 for $227,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0010 L:371
- Zillow Home ID: 65887783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Laurie Ann Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02919, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Johnston, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02919 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02919 home values.
Nearby Schools in Johnston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292