- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,323 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $261
- MLS #: 71809392
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 307 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ T-Station, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced\Enclosed, EXTERIOR \ Brick, AMENITIES \ University, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, SF_TYPE \ Detached, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, COOLING \ Central Air, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, STYLE \ Colonial, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, HEATING \ Forced Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Other, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar \ Nook, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH2_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH4_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH1_DSCRP \ Wood \ Coal \ Pellet Stove, OTH3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call ShowingTime at 888-627-2775
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,011 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0050 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56936024
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $435-569K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is 3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|15 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$634K||4||2.5||3,100|
|7 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$461K||3||1.5||1,632|
|17 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$550K||3||2||2,441|
|10 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$447K||3||1.5||1,470|
|12 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$404K||2||1||1,372|
|5 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$415K||3||1.5||1,149|
|8 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$501K||3||1.5||1,803|
|16 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$379K||2||1||1,212|
|19 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$434K||3||2||1,712|
|6 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$519K||3||1.5||1,980|
|18 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$431K||3||1.5||1,480|
|109 Tedesco St Marblehead, MA||$500K||3||2.5||2,259|
|6 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$485K||3||2||1,738|
|62 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$762K||4||3.5||3,010|
|21 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$539K||3||2||1,764|
|8 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$466K||3||2||1,540|
|10 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$485K||2||2||1,693|
|20 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$382K||2||1||1,330|
|105 Tedesco St Marblehead, MA||$461K||3||1.5||1,440|
|12 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$523K||4||2||1,840|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-3 & ungraded0.6 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.