This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
All Ready for luxurious living.
Great neighborhood walking distance from Hospitals, colleges, Restaurants and social life of Washington Park, Lark Street, Madison Avenue, Delaware Avenue and Empire Plaza.
Structurally Sound, Spacious and Bright Grand design.
Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Foyer on 1st Floor.
3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Enclosed Balcony/Porch on 2nd Floor.
2 bedrooms and study/lounge space in the finished attic.
Fully fenced Backyard
This home is within a few short steps to Albany's premier cultural and entertainment area, Lark Street. Additionally the property is within the newly revitalized Delaware Avenue corridor, boasting theatres, shops and restaurants.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $12,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park
- Age Description \ Actual, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ None, County \ Albany, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, First Floor Bath \ Partial, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Basement, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Master Bath \ None, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Albany, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Price Change, Status Category \ Active, Style \ 3 Story, Sub Area \ Albany City - South East, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 01010007603900010050000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29655844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12202 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Albany as a whole. Among 12202 homes, this home is valued 15.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68% higher than in Albany, and 125.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12202 home values.
|12 Leonard Pl Albany, NY||$91K||4||1.5||1,648|
|10 Leonard Pl Albany, NY||$132K||3||1||2,947|
|13 Leonard Pl Albany, NY||$122K||3||2||2,534|
|9 Leonard Pl Albany, NY||$105K||3||1||2,080|
|14 Leonard Pl Albany, NY||$108K||6||2||2,112|
|8 Leonard Pl Albany, NY||$96K||5||2||1,668|
|9 Mercer St Albany, NY||$85K||3||2||1,173|
|7 Mercer St Albany, NY||$85K||3||1.5||1,176|
|11 Mercer St Albany, NY||$88K||2||2||1,173|
|7 Leonard Pl Albany, NY||$119K||4||2||2,420|
|15 Leonard Pl Albany, NY||$148K||5||3||3,179|
|5 Mercer St Albany, NY||$93K||3||1.5||1,179|
|13 Mercer St Albany, NY||$97K||3||1.5||1,508|
|6 Leonard Pl Albany, NY||$105K||5||2||1,774|
|3 Mercer St Albany, NY||$94K||3||1.5||1,215|
|15 Mercer St Albany, NY||$90K||3||1.5||1,176|
|5 Leonard Pl Albany, NY||$115K||4||3||1,794|
|1 Mercer St Albany, NY||$93K||3||1.5||1,031|
|85 Delaware Ave Albany, NY||$128K||5||2||2,485|
|8 Mercer St Albany, NY||$97K||3||1.5||1,313|
Nearby Schools in Albany
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!