11 Lilac Ave, Woonsocket, RI 028955 beds, 1 bath, 2,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $154,900
- Price/sqft: $67
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Parcel #: M:32A L:35 U:1
- Zillow Home ID: 65827492
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Lilac Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02895 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% higher than in Woonsocket, and 113.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 22 Lilac Ave Woonsocket, RI$218K311,760
- 98 Bertenshaw Rd Woonsocket, RI$155K31907
- 53 Lilac Ave Woonsocket, RI$119K321,368
- 42 Lilac Ave Woonsocket, RI$172K311,092
- 139 Bertenshaw Rd Woonsocket, RI$112K411,348
- 56 Lilac Ave Woonsocket, RI$142K42.54,296
- 63 Lilac Ave Woonsocket, RI$191K------
- 125 Bertenshaw Rd Woonsocket, RI$107K411,183
- 198 Bertenshaw Rd Woonsocket, RI$105K311,280
- 29 Reservoir Rd North Smithfield, RI$250K311,284
- 82 Lilac Ave Woonsocket, RI$118K21858
- 94 Glendale Ave Woonsocket, RI$91K31864
- 78 Bertenshaw Rd Woonsocket, RI$159K321,276
- 85 Bertenshaw Rd Woonsocket, RI$135K31960
- 55 Reservoir Ave Woonsocket, RI$196K432,120
- 1343 Logee St Woonsocket, RI$147K622,438
- 1266 Logee St Woonsocket, RI$153K31.5912
- 43 Lydia Ave Woonsocket, RI$117K11.5652
- 59 Lydia Ave Woonsocket, RI$152K41.51,764
- 23 Lydia Ave Woonsocket, RI$192K311,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292