- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11 Linden St, Holyoke, MA 010403 beds, 1 bath, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,214 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0075 B:0002 L:2
- Zillow Home ID: 56175161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Linden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Holyoke, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
- 17 Linden St Holyoke, MA$85K31.51,656
- 9 Linden St Holyoke, MA$98K31.51,656
- 19 Linden St Holyoke, MA$84K31.51,656
- 25 Linden St Holyoke, MA$136K321,656
- 27 Linden St Holyoke, MA$123K321,656
- 16 Linden St Holyoke, MA$95K311,764
- 18 Linden St Holyoke, MA$85K31.51,690
- 20 Linden St Holyoke, MA$83K311,690
- 22 Linden St Holyoke, MA$83K311,690
- 24 Linden St Holyoke, MA$83K311,690
- 26 Linden St Holyoke, MA$82K311,836
- 903 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$181K623,296
- 901 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$80K11940
- 931-933 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$169K522,048
- 509 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$247K633,080
- 113 Oak St Holyoke, MA$177K633,130
- 904 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$98K421,888
- 11 Owens Pl Holyoke, MA$95K321,296
- 894 Dwight St Holyoke, MA$149K421,938
- 45 Linden St Holyoke, MA$536K231413,660
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292