A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 1,859 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $327,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $200
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,636 sqft
- Parcel #: M:43 B:05 L:09 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 56386382
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $282-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01801 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0% fall for Woburn as a whole. Among 01801 homes, this home is valued 8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 80% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
|15 Manning St Woburn, MA||$331K||2||2||1,406|
|16 Church St Woburn, MA||$348K||3||1.5||1,498|
|6 Manning St Woburn, MA||$321K||2||1||1,433|
|8 Manning St Woburn, MA||$329K||3||2||1,498|
|4 Manning St Woburn, MA||$387K||4||2||1,632|
|14 Church St UNIT A Woburn, MA||$302K||2||1||1,500|
|14 Church St UNIT B Woburn, MA||$302K||2||1||1,500|
|20 Church St Woburn, MA||$466K||6||2||3,340|
|10 Manning St Woburn, MA||$332K||2||1.5||1,591|
|2 Manning St Woburn, MA||$332K||3||1||1,343|
|5 Manning St Woburn, MA||$437K||3||1||2,394|
|9 Charles St Woburn, MA||$400K||5||2||2,097|
|9 Charles St # 1 Woburn, MA||--||--||--||--|
|5 Charles St Woburn, MA||$430K||4||2||2,632|
|31 Church St Woburn, MA||$341K||5||2||1,896|
|24 Church St Woburn, MA||$324K||4||1||1,716|
|12 Manning St Woburn, MA||$323K||2||1||1,382|
|10 Church St Woburn, MA||$562K||4||2||3,231|
|3 Charles St Woburn, MA||$434K||2||1||3,061|
|15 Charles St Woburn, MA||$384K||4||3||1,778|
Nearby Schools in Woburn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.